Advocating For Injured People And Their Families
In an instant, even an accident or incident that seems minor can cause serious injuries and alter the course of a victim’s life. At Harpold Thomas, PC, we focus on protecting the rights of injured people and their families. From our office in Kent, we take pride in representing clients throughout the surrounding Washington communities.
Having served clients for more than 40 years, we offer exceptional legal representation to individuals, families and other parties who are facing a lifetime of pain, suffering, medical bills and lost wages. We work tirelessly to see that compensation is obtained for the losses you have suffered. Do not accept a settlement with an insurance company before you have consulted with a lawyer about your rights.
Types Of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
- Car accidents: From car collisions to truck accidents, bicycle accidents to drunk driving accidents, our firm confidently handles all types of motor vehicle accident cases that result in serious injuries and property damage.
- Premises liability: Property owners are responsible for maintaining safe and secure premises for visitors. When they are neglectful in their duties, serious injuries can occur, resulting in grounds upon which a premises liability claim may be filed.
- Catastrophic injuries: Any injury can require a lifetime of medical care, including serious injuries such as spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, amputations, fractures, burns and others. These often lead to permanent disabilities.
- Wrongful death: When a fatal accident results from someone else’s negligence or recklessness, it may be considered a wrongful death. We assist surviving loved one
- Highway design and maintenance: Some vehicle accidents can be attributed to the road, especially when the design of the road is dangerous or the maintenance of the road has been less than optimum in maintaining safe conditions.
- Firearm negligence: When recklessness with a gun has caused a serious injury, you need an knowledgeable firearm negligence attorney on your side. Our firm has experience with these types of cases; experience that not all law firms have.
Free Initial Consultation | Seattle Personal Injury Attorneys
We are here to help in the aftermath of a serious accident or injury. To schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced lawyers, call us at 253-234-9520 or contact us online. Our office is located near the Norm Maleng Regional Justice Center in Kent.