Handling Disability Benefits And Claim Denial Matters
If you have suffered a serious or disabling on the job injury or aggravated a previous industrial injury, the accomplished workers’ compensation attorneys at the Harpold Thomas, PC can help you file a state industrial insurance claim for disability benefits with the Department of Labor and Industries.
Please note if your claim for state industrial disability benefits or workers’ compensation has been denied, we can help you navigate the appeals process. We can also help restore benefits in cases of termination or reduction.
Denied Disability Claims? Talk To Us.
We are proud to provide injured workers in Kent and the surrounding Washington communities with experienced legal guidance and effective representation in filing for permanent partial disability benefits and permanent total disability pension claims.
Typical workplace injuries include:
- Herniated disks, chronic back problems and cervical disk injuries
- Crushed limbs and joints
- Paralysis, paraplegia, quadriplegia, and other nerve and spinal cord injuries
- Toxic mold and other environmental exposures
- Hearing loss
- Repetitive stress disorders (e.g., carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Psychological conditions such as posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and clinical depression
We also provide sound advice and advocacy in your efforts to acquire retraining or vocational rehabilitation benefits.
It is important to remember that once a claim is closed, it is very difficult to reopen. Although we provide dedicated legal representation in closed claim cases, it is imperative to proceed with the claims process efficiently from the very beginning in order to avoid claim denial and premature closure.